Branding for bloggers
You love your blog but there's still something missing and the design doesn't fit all together? I'm planning to help you fix it with the new service I'm offering.
I keep seeing so many blogs and brands with amazing content and awesome ideas but not so great visual realization. I see nice, clean and stylish design with some poor-quality blurred header and blog elements. Or randomly cut pictures with some mismatched texts and colours all over. If you see something like this on your blog and don't know what to do, don't worry, we can deal with it together.
I decided to create a new package specially designed to help bloggers, either newbies or already experienced ones.
So what do you get in this new package?
- Mood brand board to give you inspiration
- Colour palette + branding board with ideas
- Great logo that represents your ideas, beliefs and vision on life and business.
- Beautiful graphic elements to fit your new online presence such as various blog elements, social media icons and watermarks.
- New Facebook/Twitter/Google+/Instagram/Pinterest/Tumblr headers and profile pictures to fit your blog.
- .psd templates for your social media posts to make updating easier. In case you don't use Photoshop, I'll give you advice on other free and easy-to-use editing software and how to adapt it to your needs.
- Business card design
- Note pads
Besides creating all the good stuff for you, I'll also help you incorporate it all in your blog design and social media if you need help.
The price of every other additional element is to be subjoined.
Interested already? Stop by the contact page and write a word or two on what you need and I'll send you a questionnaire to fill so we can determine your needs and take up the work.